Re: Ferrite Beads in Tek Transistor Adapters

Glydeck

Chuck,

Totally agree! So does having or not having a basic education.

Staying on topic, the ferrite beads work well for building your own test fixtures.

George

On Jul 25, 2020, at 8:02 AM, Chuck Harris <cfharris@...> wrote:

Votes have consequences.

Glydeck via groups.io wrote:
You should click on The link “Why is this here” on the All Electronics page. This would be the reality of good intentions gone wrong and ultimately becoming useless.

“As of August 2018 the State of California has changed the requirements of the "Prop 65" law. We now must list on our website any possible chemicals the can cause cancer, birth defects or reproductive problem.
To put it simply we are a small company and do not have the resources to test every single part, so we list every thing as hazardous. Please recycle all electronic parts responsibly and under no circumstance eat, drink or smoke these parts and wash your hands after touching!”
On Jul 25, 2020, at 7:11 AM, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io <mlynch003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

On Fri, Jul 24, 2020 at 09:30 PM, Dave Seiter wrote:

I can say that it's mind-numbingly inane. Everything is potentially toxic or
dangerous- it's just a matter of quantity/frequency (drinking too much water
can kill you, you can be crushed by cabbages, anaphylaxis from cat hair, etc)
This is why we have "Warning" labels on Preparation H that states "not to be taken orally".

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR