Re: 485 Cordwrap Feet

Roy Thistle

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 12:10 PM, Michael W. Lynch wrote:

The cordwrap feet are also handy for when you do not need the entire cord
length, but want to have the instrument plugged in.
Feet on any of these series of Tek with bale handles (like on a 475)... are a blessing, and a curse when they rot! I often have to store them horizontally... and that's when the feet fail! (Foot rot failure [ and retrofit feet] are a well known and much discussed topic on TekScopes... I'm just saying, I wish I had intact ones on everything.) Nope.. won't pay even 20.00 for feet.