7CT1N horizontal calibration

EJP

This device gives you choice of 0.5V or 2V per horizontal division, and a 10X multiplier. This implies that the voltage at the C/E terminals with the voltage control fully CW should be 5, 20, 50, or 200V, assuming ten horizontal divisions. However the actual voltages are about half of this in each case. I'm using it in a horizontal slot, and there is no calibration procedure for X in this mode, or any internal trimpot for it either that I can see.

The scope's own X calibration is pretty accurate when evaluated with a vertical plugin in a horizontal slot.

Or am I crazy?

EJP