Re: 485 Cordwrap Feet

Michael W. Lynch

On Thu, Jul 23, 2020 at 12:44 PM, Tom Bowers wrote:

For what it's worth, I traveled all over the US with a 485 for nearly 10
years, back when you could put a scope in the overhead bin of an airplane.
This scope had a probe bag so coiling the cord and slipping it under the
snap down flap into the bag provided great cord protection. I don't know
how common the bag option was but it worked great for me over thousands of
miles of travel. I still have that scope, if anyone wants a picture,
contact me off list.
Tom,
I could see how that would be ideal for travel. Unfortunately, My 485 is missing the bag. The cordwrap feet are also handy for when you do not need the entire cord length, but want to have the instrument plugged in.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR