Re: 485 Cordwrap Feet

Raymond Cote

What good are links if there are NO pictures?

In matters of style, float with the current. In matters of Principle, stand like a rock. “. — Thomas Jefferson —

On Jul 23, 2020, at 10:04, Michael W. Lynch via groups.io <mlynch003=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

Jeff,

Yep, Good Ole "southern engineering". I was thinking that if this was indeed a 485, then it was entirely possible for someone who was industrious enough, to adapt another cordwrap foot to the unit. My first vote was for a mis-identified unit. This is a good idea, since the 485 lacks any place to go with the cord in its original configuration.

--
Michael Lynch
Dardanelle, AR