Re: 485 Cordwrap Feet

Chuck Harris <cfharris@...>

That is an IEC connector.... just not the type
you are used to.

It is known as a Mickey Mouse connector because of
the profile.

-Chuck Harris

Jim Ford wrote:

Funny you should mention those IEC power connectors, Dennis, as I just received a new
wired router (opting for security, reliability, and speed for my 3 computers that
stay in one place) today, and what do you know, it did not have an IEC connector on
it.  Instead, the power cable had a "3 merged circles" (kind of like 3/5 of the
Olympics symbol) connector.
Not sure why.

Join to automatically receive all group messages.