Re: TM506

Stephen

On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 01:32 PM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

Be sure the input voltage selector jumpers inside the TM506 are set to the
proper voltage range your electric utility provides. If they do not match your
power line voltage the three AC voltages and the three DC voltages of the
TM506 will be ~15% higher or lower than they should be.

Dennis Tillman W7pF
Yes Dennis, I get that.
But this is what I have inside the unit, and nowhere is it specified, inside the unit or in the manual, what does what....
My line voltage is >= to 230VAC (Close to 235VAC). Apparently this unit is set for 220V.
I don’t want to change anything until I’m sure I’m doing the right thing.

This is how it’s set at the moment:
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/250733/0?p=Created,,,100,2,0,0
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/250733/2?p=Created,,,100,2,0,0
https://groups.io/g/TekScopes/photo/250733/1?p=Created,,,100,2,0,0