Re: TM506

Harvey White

You need to look at the manual for the TM506.

3A, 3B, 4A, 4B are all the return for the 11.5 volts.  It's done that way to share the load on the pins, not an uncommon situation for a design.

That's why the 11.5 volt + leads are paralleled (pin wise), and the 33 volt power supply.

I do that lots, it tends to save pins and wires.  It lowers the resistance to the other board.

Harvey

On 7/22/2020 6:43 PM, Stephen wrote:
All the voltages you guys told me to check, check out fine, although a bit higher than expected.
Except for 4A and 4B to 3A or 3B. There is nothing.