Re: 485 Cordwrap Feet

Harvey White

They're WIRES.

WIRES can be removed, put in a big bin, and sold to copper salvage companies.  Scopes?  They'll sell for just as much without the power cables.  Probes (attached or otherwise) Gee, they're WIRES.

Harvey

On 7/22/2020 3:55 PM, Roy Thistle wrote:
On Wed, Jul 22, 2020 at 11:39 AM, Dennis Tillman W7pF wrote:

Somehow we
all end up with more of them than we can possibly use.
Yes!
Around here, they do toss good usable Tek equipment into the dumpster... but, they always keep the power cord. I'm not sure of the thinking (One could need a 1 dollar power cord; but, not an expensive oscilloscope?) I get it for the probes; but, not the cords. Anyway, yes! ... barrels of the things.