Re: Tek R561B on CL in Austin

greenboxmaven

I am interested in the scope and plug-ins. I have been looking for one of these for a while, and have a definate use for it. I am in Syracuse, New York, so picking it up is not possible. I have an account with Fedex, so shipping would be easier for you.

Bruce Gentry, KA2IVY

On 7/22/20 4:03 PM, John Griessen wrote:
This one *IS* mine! It comes with 6 plugins, and works.

2A63
2B67
3B3
3A3
3A74
3A74

They can be shipped, but after ?Aug 10th? and probably $85 shipping.

I'd like $30 for all that picked up locally, or added to the shipping, and paid by check or cash.

Will sell separately for $20 per piece + shipping.