From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Chuck Harris <cfharris@...>
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2020 8:26 AM
To: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] 485 Cordwrap Feet

Jeff,

I think if you explore this further with your customer,
you will find he doesn't have a 485 at all, but rather
has one of the similar looking scopes, the 453, or 454.

-Chuck Harris

Michael W. Lynch via groups.io wrote:
Jeff,

I don’t see any way that a 485 could use cordwrap feet like a 465/475. The area where these mount to the scope is very narrow. Too narrow for the footprint of the 465/475 type of foot. It would take a hybrid design, sort of a melding of the 465 foot with the 485 foot.

I would ask the customer for a picture of the back and front of the scope.

I would be very interested to see what they have.

Thanks

Michael W. Lynch
11993 Wildcat Hollow Road
Dardanelle, AR