Re: TM506

Stephen

On Tue, Jul 21, 2020 at 02:13 AM, Colin Herbert wrote:

I actually have one TM504 and two TM503 mainframes in my possession. One of
the TM503s has the serial #200778 and was made by Tektronix London, England,
so maybe yours was, too. The pass transistors are all Motorola by the look of
it and are three 037300 and three 034900. Bear in mind that this TM503 has
just three standard bays and no high-power bay.
To the best of my knowledge, there were no manuals printed specifically for
Tek stuff made in England, The Netherlands (Heerenveen) or the Channel
Islands, but I _have_ seen "Change Information" that at least mentioned
equipment made other than in Portland or Beaverton.
Colin.
Yes, most of the TEKTRONIX equipment I get over here in mainland Europe was usually Manufactured in the Netherlands or the UK. Very few are from Beaverton. That makes things a bit trickier to troubleshoot because the manuals are non existent, and those available may have slightly different values...