Re: S-6 troubleshooting (S/N B044657): updated schematics required

Albert Otten

Hi Max,

I'm really too color blind for to read resistor values correctly. Since I measured 500R and at that time also didn't recognize RT43 as an NTC resistor I checked that R44 for having 500R colors. But it is 1k and your photo has the right labels now.
Note that the 1988 manual still shows the schematic of June 1982.

Albert

On Sun, Jul 19, 2020 at 03:15 PM, unclebanjoman wrote:

I've just added another photo, with annotations on the added and removed
components.
Matches with the latest schematic of rev. year 1988. VR18 (solder side) was
removed also.

Max