Re: Another 7D20 attenuator question

Dallas Smith

Hello again,

Thanks too all for your suggestions. Finally got it to work, no errors, after polishing the substrate pads. Got no answer for my question if the substrate pads are supposed to be gold plated? I think the relay problem has always been the substrate. What goes wrong with the relays? They have anti corrosion gold contacts after all, coil?

Changed the CCD & Ram board for the remaining problems.. Now for the full calibration. Any cautions when I re-calibrate this unit? I have no experience on this unit.

Dallas