Re: DSA 602 acting up (power supply?)

Hi Tom,

thanks for the answer and all the details. Right now I have a big repair job to finish, an HP8645A with multiple faults. But I'm confident to finish in a week or so.

I guess I will recognize the "Hypcon", must be something special. What is this "white Stadler-Mars eraser"? Is this the one with fiberglass, or the usual rubber?

Summer holidays are approaching... I must motivate my boys to carry the other DSA from the basement up in the lab, so I can take care of both of them. Theres a firmware topic to be clarified, too....

cheers
Martin