Re: 7603

Martin

I wonder why Tek never produced a large screen 4 slot 7000 Scope.

Martin

Am 13.07.2020 um 18:38 schrieb Majdi S. Abbas:

On Sun, Jul 12, 2020 at 01:15:26PM -0700, Stephen wrote:
I was wondering about this the other day... many times I see people
write something like: “My venerable and trusted 7603”, or some along
those lines. And I‘ve come across this kind of comments quite numerous
times. Why is that? Why does it seems to be more popular than a 7623?
The 7603 was so popular it was produced up until 1992 or so.
As a result, there are a ton of them out there. The ready availability,
lower street price, and larger screen have combined to make it a
favorite.

Of all the scopes that I have, I probably use the 465 and
7603 the most.

--msa