From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of David Berlind
Sent: 14 July 2020 15:14
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Calibrators vs Signal/Function Generators

Question for the hive:

I have a pile of scopes here that I'll be looking to calibrate at some point as a part of their resurrection. I see that the primary function of some Tek calibration fixtures is to generate square and sine waves. How is this significantly different from what a well-calibrated signal/function generator can do?

Thank you.

David