Re: 7603

Harvey White

IIRC, the 7603N can be converted to the 7603 by adding the readout board.  Individual plugins cannot be N suffix, since that eliminates the readout generation  capability.  I don't ever remember seeing an upgrade for a plugin, just the board for the scope.

Harvey

On 7/13/2020 11:38 AM, David Berlind wrote:
I have a Mil 7603 (waiting for inauguration in my lab). If I'm not mistaken, there's no DRO on them (but there's some mod to bring it back)? Also, maybe it's an illusion but the display looked smaller to me before I put it away in storage. Impressive venting!

On July 13, 2020 10:02:33 AM "Oz-in-DFW" <lists@...> wrote:

Note that a large percentage of the Mil 7603s are 7603Ns.

I have a dozen or parts units I need to clean out in the next few months.  I'll post here when I unearth them.