Re: Sweep Generator with ramp output for use with Ocilloscope using XY settings.

James:

I imagine that there are many circuits that could generate a ramp output similar to the ramp output (horizontal, x-axis) of a 1401A, but one simple circuit is presented in W2AEW's youtube video #105 at about 37 seconds from the start:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2a1I1X3RV0g&list=PLhtYYpsE3LzVUVSNHUVhfcoaI3mLEKSIx&index=104&t=0s

Mike Dinolfo N4MWP

On 7/13/20 6:53 AM, James Theonas via groups.io wrote:
I am looking for a cheap sweep generator that has a ramp output for use using xy setting. Something like the Tek 1401a which is very hard to find and very expensive for what you get. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Merci beaucoup!