Re: Curve tracer as a power supply

saipan59 (Pete)

1) Go to WalMart, buy the cheapest gadget that has a wal-wart marked "12VAC". Connect it to your headphone amp.

2) Then go to a flea market, buy an old transistor radio, remove a transistor from it, and plug it into your 577.


Join to automatically receive all group messages.