From: TekScopes@groups.io <TekScopes@groups.io> on behalf of Martin Hodge via groups.io <mhodge=innocent.com@groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2020 4:17 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: [TekScopes] Unknown Type 547 add-on circuit.

Can anyone identify the circuit shown in the photo album? It's in a Type 547 I got off craigslist for $10.

It's only connections are a 4 pin xlr socket mounted thru a hole in the left cowling and 4 leads that clip directly to the CRT deflection plates. Apparently some kind of interface, but for what?