Re: Tek 465 Turns on, No Dot, No Trace

There is a wire jumper at board location A-5 that provides the ground to the HV multiplier. (note that I am going from old memory so take with a grain of salt). Measure to ground to see if it is grounded. It is next to a mounting screw for the multi module. Just lift one end and see if the HV osc comes up.

If the HV osc is not running, all the CRT vltage readings will be off.

Regards

On 7/11/2020 6:31 AM, Stephen wrote:
I notice something I didn’t pay attention to before. That is TP1486 should go from 15V to 75V depending on the position of the Intensity control knob. However, mine goes from 15V to only 31V with the intensity maxed out...
Hmmmmm.... Interesting... There is definitely something there as well.

PS: Where do I lift the HV multiplier lug?