Re: Looking for

stevenhorii

For those seeking a 7J20/J20 or parts, after the other posts on this, I’ve
decided I won’t continue searching for one other than out of interest of
what the price might be. It would be a novelty for me as I have equipment I
need to do the testing I do.

By the way, there’s an interesting module on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/1pp-1-qty-tektronix-dp-100-digital-video-probe/264388939882

Apparently a TM500 plug-in (TekWiki) and a pod is shown with it on the
TekWiki page but not by the seller on eBay.

I have several older Tek NTSC video test items. I had a 1910 digital
generator that was useful in the days of SDTV. If I am not mistaken, Tek
acquired Grass Valley. Group. They made (make, I think) broadcast video
equipment. The Tek test signal generators, waveform monitors, vector
scopes, sync generators, etc. were made by Tek.

Steve H.

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020 at 11:27 Kurt Swanson <kurt2135@frontiernet.net> wrote:

I have a 7J20. Unfortunately, I don't have the sampling head. I've had
it for a long time, and when I got it, I knew it was uncommon, but I
figured a sampling head would eventually turn up. No such luck - at least
so far.
I got it wanting to do some optical spectroscopy work, and still would
like to get it working for that purpose.

If anyone has a sampling head, let me know, otherwise I might reluctantly
let this one go for sale or trade (and I do mean reluctantly).

Regards - Kurt