Re: Tektronix 2230

Saroj Pradhan

Hi Satbeginner
Right now I am looking for kapton tape in the market. Yes, I have another
scope and signal generator.If I am not wrong, probing at dotted points
scope should show voltages at same phase.
Thanks
Saroj

On Sat, Jul 11, 2020, 3:04 PM satbeginner <castellcorunas@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Saroj,

Another thing popped into my mind:

Before putting the transformer back, if you have another scope and a sine
generator, you could verify the fase of the windings.

And another one:

Once you are at the point of powering on again, connect a voltmeter to the
first switcher to check the 43V it is supposed to generate.

It could be the first time -because of the wrong feedback signal- the
voltage of the first switcher was way to high, and the scope was saved by
the second regulator and the crowbar circuit.

Succes!!

Leo