Re: Tek 465 Turns on, No Dot, No Trace

Stephen

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 12:10 PM, Tom Miller wrote:

Can you go back and measure all the other low voltages in the HV
circuit? The base being positive so much says the HV oscillator is not
running.
I think now I understand what you asked me to do. If you were referring to these wave forms shown before the CRT section I should be expecting at different points, I don’t. Point 87 (J6-10) and 88 are just fat and blurry traces. Nothing like the square waves shown in the service manual. Of course I used the same settings (5ms/50mV)