Re: Cleaning TM500 module pushbutton switches

Roy Thistle

On Fri, Jul 10, 2020 at 12:20 PM, Chuck Harris wrote:

I don't know exactly what the "naphtha" in Ronsonol is
Hydrocarbons, aliphatic hydrocarbons, C7-C9, n-alkanes, isoalkanes, cyclics.... so ya... we don't really know... but the guys at Ronson do... but, what matters to Ronson is the refinery tank cars them the "good stuff"... that is the stuff that meets Ronson's physio-chemical properties. I'm sure Ronson tests for that data, and they may use chromatography, et. al. to see what's really in the latest conforming batch too.