Re: Another 7D20 attenuator question

Dallas Smith

Thanks Dennis,

I do not think the problem is the relays but the substrata PCB contact area.
I get all the relay test errors which make me think the problem may be elsewhere?

I noticed that the 'A12 & A13 substrate PCB has tarnished relay
contacts. there are a dull gray (lead?). I thought Tek gold plated PCB
contacts for non corrosion and good contact resistance?
Since I have two 7D20's I think I'll have enough if any relay is actually bad.

When the 7D20 is booted up and the attenuators are tested, could the reference voltage being measured be in error because of channel level calibration error?