Re: Purpose of Q32 in S-52

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 09:57 PM, Ed Breya wrote:

The question then is what happens past the valley - how much current and
voltage are available to continue up the diode curve, where power dissipation
increases a lot. It depends on the specifics of the circuitry, which could be
figured out if necessary.
This is the situation I had in mind in my post, though written down rather clumsily - incorrectly, actually.
There's also the situation where the -12V is - for a short or long period - between say -6V and -12V. The digilog stuff still (mostly) works but the -12V is off by a lot. Can't think the consequences through ATM.

Raymond