Re: Wikipedia is not an appropriate topic for TekScopes. WAS repair tools: Autotransformers/variacs

Chuck Harris

Would be nice if more Tektronix related information was on Wikipedia. Thinking I can make a Tekwiki wiki on Wikipedia and maybe add on the Tektronix Wikipedia Wiki also. Looks like the following "Tektronix Analog Oscilloscopes" wiki does link to Tekwiki and more:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tektronix_analog_oscilloscopes

I made this update for the edge connectors that I'm thinking I can elaborate on too for more Tektronix and maybe other gear. I'm new to all this, though notice the use in other gear too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan_Amusement_Machine_and_Marketing_Association#Other_Origins

Please note if I'm missing anything pertinent and/or questions, comments and/or suggestions. Thanks for sharing!