Re: Tek 564 on DFW Craigslist for cost + shipping

greenboxmaven

I am interested in the scope. I have a Fedex account, so if you can drop it off at one of their locations I can take care of the shipping costs from my end. I have a specific use for the scope and it would do the job very well. Thanks, Bruce Gentry KA2IVY

On 7/3/20 9:31 AM, Oz-in-DFW wrote:
I don't need it, but I figure I'll rescue it later today as I'll be in that neighborhood. He wants $25. You can have it for that plus whatever actual shipping is to you. I'll box it up and weigh it as soon as I get a chance. Probably this weekend.

https://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/ele/d/carrollton-oscilloscope/7148831405.html