Re: sw503

ycui7

Hi I have one working unit with option 1 (75 ohm)

When I got the unit, the frequency adjustment was broken. I fixed it by replacing a shorted electrolytic cap with ceramic one.

The case was bent due to poor shipping by eBay seller, but still good enough to insert into mainframe.

Please private message me what is the price you are willing to pay.

Yang Cui

On Sat, Jun 27, 2020, at 10:50 AM, John Ferguson via groups.io wrote:
The  SW503 seems scarce.  Does anyone have a working unit which they
might part with for a modest price?

If this is a goofy request, let me know why.