Re: Obfusctated email adresses in archive

Steve Hendrix

At 2020-06-22 11:12 AM, Colin Herbert via groups.io wrote:

Oddly enough, I get to see email addresses. At the top of emails is
something like:

"TekScopes@groups.io; on behalf of; Harry Houdini
<harryhoudini@magicianmail.com>"

I don't understand why, but there you go. I didn't do anything special to
get this, perhaps it's because I am in the UK?
I think it has more to do with your viewer. I still use Eudora (archaic, I know....) and it shows no return address in the "preview", which is how I normally read emails. However, if I fully open a single email so I can see the headers, it's right there in the From address.

Steve Hendrix