From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of David DiGiacomo
Sent: 22 June 2020 15:08
To: TekScopes
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Obfusctated email adresses in archive

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020 at 6:53 AM David C. Partridge
<david.partridge@perdrix.co.uk> wrote:

Dennis,

It's possible to change the group settings to not hide email addresses in
the archive. If anyone is concerned about exposing their email address,
they probably already use a "throw-away" email address to post to the group.

Please could I request that you change the setting?
What is the reason for this request? Why can't you just use the
private message/email function of the groups.io website?