Re: 2% Silver

Roy Morgan

Reg,

I have a 545B and a 547, and would very much appreciate Getting a bit of the solder.

Thank you for the offer.

Roy Morgan
PO Box 101
Bernardston
MA. 01337

On Jun 21, 2020, at 5:27 PM, Reginald Beardsley via groups.io <pulaskite=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:

I bought a spool of 2% silver solder in preparation for reviving a 545, but the 545 went away during a move from Dallas to Houston.

I still have the solder, so if anyone needs a few feet, email me with an address and I'll stick some in an envelope. While it seems highly unlikely I'll need the solder myself, I'm not very good at predicting the future. So I don't want to get rid of the whole roll. But for anyone ...
3 ft should be enough solder.