Re: 2465B BIOS - D27011 Eprom programming

henasau@...

I got hold of Top2005 programmer. It has 27011/27C011 Eprom listed. This programmer is running of USB port but it is only supported as high as Windows XP.
I ordered bunch of 27C011 from Ebay and hopefully I will be able to program them. I wonder if anyone can point me to 2465B BIOS image. There are plenty of DALLAS NVRAM images but I couldn't find any firmware 160-5877-02 images. In an older thread someone mentioned BlueFeatherTech ftp site but I can't get any response.
I sent the message but no reply.
Henryk