Re: DSA 602 "partial enhanced accuracy" at each startup

Tom Norman

Dang. That would have been too easy, and I should have read the thread more carefully. Thanks Egge!

Seems like a good idea that it might be related to board revision. Don't know how far anyone wants to go down the rabbit hole on this, but I'd be more than willing to hoist my 602A down off the workbench shelf and catalog board revisions. Might be more useful to have those with the partial EA problem catalog theirs to see if there is a particular board rev or combination that pops out....might be a snipe hunt though.

Tom