DSA 602 "partial enhanced accuracy" at each startup

Hi,

I had to open my 602 because it started acting up due to a low NVRA-battery. Not a big deal, new battery, all well.

But I wonder why this unit always executes a "new configuration" and "partial enhanced accuracy" on startup. It have another 602 that is ready immediately after self test.
Why? I thought that might be related to some other batteries, but all 3 batteries (with 4C option) are OK now.
Can this be related to the plugins not retaining their data?

cheers
Martin