Re: Scope carts

Eric

Hey Reg,

    The big draw back I have found with carts not not the price of the cart most people will part with one for $80.00 or less some times give then away. The shipping on these was a nightmare. I was quoted $295.00 just for shipping about 1/2 way across country even willing to wait up to a month to get it.

Eric

On 6/12/2020 4:58 PM, Reginald Beardsley via groups.io wrote:
I'm considering putting my 485 and 7104 on carts, but the prices on ebay make a DIY much more attractive. Is $300 for a Tek cart anywhere near the going rate?

Thanks,
Reg