Re: 1502 TDR Battery problems

Paul Amaranth

On Thu, Jun 11, 2020 at 11:02:26AM -0400, Mark Pilant wrote:
I made two packs, and have a third 150x battery holder if I want to make
another.

BTW, I did some checking, and these batteries will last about a month before
needing to be recharged when "sitting" in TDR that has been turned off.

73

- Mark N1VQW
I had to fabricate a pack holder for mine. It's just a U shaped piece of
steel with a couple of banana plugs and a separate cover plate on the back.
I think I used sub-C nicads for that.

I keep thinking I want to add a slide switch on the back to disconnect the
batteries when it's not being used. I think that everytime I plug it in
to recharge :-)

Paul