Re: Advice about buying a 7904

Harvey White

I have some designs that work for the pull tab on the TM5000 series, if needed.

Harvey

On 6/2/2020 7:42 PM, Mlynch001 wrote:
Dennis wrote:
It may not be necessary to recess it on the back side to make the design simpler.
On the front it would be highly desirable to have a small hole on every panel for the pull tab to go through.
I found a blank I can send you
Dennis,

Please do send it to me. I will get this designed and print a prototype. I will make sure that you get your sample back after the design phase is completed.

I can provide a rectangular hole for the pull tab and also any other holes that would be present on ALL versions of plug ins. I believe that there are some holes that must be common to all versions. Possibly the 4 screws that hold the front panel to the upper and lower aluminum extrusions?

Looking forward to getting this part designed and printed.

Thanks!