TM504 Front Panels

-----Original Message-----
From: TekScopes@groups.io [mailto:TekScopes@groups.io] On Behalf Of Dennis Tillman W7pF
Sent: Tuesday, June 02, 2020 1:59 PM
To: TekScopes@groups.io
Subject: Re: [TekScopes] Advice about buying a 7904

Hi Michael,
You are correct. Those plugins and many of the newer "A" versions of the DM5xxA models have a more complex front panel.
But the plugins with complicated 3D extruded front panels make up less than 10% of what was made.
A blank front panel with the front area recessed (and a flat backside) will make it possible to restore the appearance of a lot of otherwise perfectly working plugins with damaged front panels Dennis