Re: Nice Document Site with Tek manuals; New to me

Tom Gardner

For the larger circuit diagrams, I simply go to a local print shop and get them to print them on A3 paper.

Very cheap, very quick, very simple, and perfectly adequate on the few occasions when I need it.

My local hackspace also has some metre-wide printers  which nominally work, but I've never bothered to investigate that option.

On 01/06/20 01:47, tgerbic wrote:
Folks,

I have an HP Business 2800 Inkjet which will print out full size Tek or HP schematics as well but I suspect we are more of an exception.