Re: Nice Document Site with Tek manuals; New to me

tgerbic

Folks,

I have an HP Business 2800 Inkjet which will print out full size Tek or HP schematics as well but I suspect we are more of an exception.

However for us with larger printers or monitors, I thought I would do a little experimenting with the schematics and attached a version that could be useful on 11x17 paper. I thought I would experiment with some better ways to handle the eye-test parallel connections.

It can be found here: https://groups.io/g/HP-Agilent-Keysight-equipment/files/Enhanced%20Schematics/410C%20Range%20Function%20schematics.pdf

What do you think? I could take either of the schematics and turn it into an ~11x30 printout. I suspect anyone that uses this would probably use it with a monitor and in this case having the two versions right on the monitor would be useful. When I get some time, I will have to look over some of my old HP and Tek scans to see if this would be useful to provide.

In any case I also have an HP 410C and will probably use this if I have any problems.

I know this is a bit off topic for the Tek site but the feedback is useful for those of us that provide some of the scans used for many of the equipment sites. If by some chance you are not on the HP group and cannot get the schematic, please send me a private message. Does not make sense to post on the Tek site.

Regards