Re: Nice Document Site with Tek manuals; New to me

Roy Thistle

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 10:14 PM, tgerbic wrote:

I visited the opweb.de site in the past and they had a different link icon and
page when I originally saved the link.
Hi Tony, Dennis, .et al.:
Yes... I think I remember that... seeing the old site... and I've run across this newer? site many times... as a result of a DuckDuckGo search... but, I never trusted it because of the garish webpage layout... that IMO...is usually associated with a crude website exploit.
There is a ton of exploit sites that always turn up when searching for manuals/pdfs.
Best regards and wishes.
Roy