Re: Nice Document Site with Tek manuals; New to me

Paul Amaranth

I got tired up cutting and pasting schematics and picked up a inkjet
plotter/printer off of craigslist for $50. Now I can print things up
to 36 inches wide. It really helps sometimes to blow things up a bit
and tack them on the wall. Like everything I buy it did need a little
work, but not all that much.

You can use panorama software to stitch schematics back together, but
it's something of a pain.

I much prefer single scan schematics, they're much easier to manipulate.

Paul

On Sat, May 30, 2020 at 06:34:55PM -0700, tgerbic wrote:

Interesting comment on full-sheet scans. I will often do full sheet if it will fit on my scanner (scans up to 11.7 x 16.5), or will do overlaping 16.5 scans if over that. Most people cannot print these out and they are a bit small on most monitors so I have gotten feedback to break these up.

I provided the 410C alternative 1 and 2 manuals on the hparchive which are very clear but I did break up the schematics to make them large and legible. Are they unusable like that?

/Tony

!DSPAM:5ed309c8170021267330973!
paul@... | Unix/Linux - We don't do windows