Re: 475 questions

ciclista41@...

‎Hi folks,

Here's my proposed parts order on Digi-Key, except that I haven't decided between the first or second set of tantalums. The caps below those are to replace the large C1412, 14, 42, 52, 62, and 72 capacitors. I tried to go up a bit on the rating of both the capacitance and the voltage, but was hampered somewhat by a lack of choice when only purchasing one or two of each. I'd had Nichicon recommended to me, so I stuck with them where I could. Apparently, Nichicon sold their tantalum capacitor manufacturing to AVX. I don't know about Kemet, but couldn't find Nichicon near those specs. Also, I haven't yet received the circular PCB's, so I assumed from the photos of them that they can accommodate a range of lead spacings. Just thought I'd run it by you all before I place the order in case I'd be advised to change anything.

478-1870-ND‎
‎TAP225K025SCS‎
AVX Corporation
CAP TANT 2.2UF 10% 25V RADIAL