Re: 475 questions

ciclista41@...

Hi Dan,

"Common Design Parts Catalog" sounds like an excellent resource, but it didn't come up when I searched for it. Do you have a link?

Well, although they look fine, the GME-236 made a big fuss with both of them! C1091 measures 34Ω in one direction, 21Ω in the other in circuit with my analog meter. The AVR "transistor tester" does not recognize C1091 as a cap, but as a 43Ω resistor, regardless of polarity. It's very consistent with that measurement, and will not see it as a capacitor. With C1093, I can't get it to recognize it as anything "no, unknown, or damaged part" (40Ω in one direction, 21Ω in the other with analog).

Thanks

Bruce