Re: 475 questions

ciclista41@...

Albert,

That link is going to be a great resource for me!

Damn! When I replied with my musings about where pi/√2 comes from, I had typed something about the integral of the sine function, but thought better of it. Sometimes a lack of confidence is a good thing...sometimes not. I guess I should not be confident about what I touch or connect in a high voltage circuit, but maybe have more confidence in my long-term memory. For sure, my short-term memory took a hit that has not fully recovered since my chemotherapy.

Bruce