Re: Tek power cables, older equipment

scm@...

This message appeared a couple of days after I made an eBay purchase of 5 1 foot long cords for $9.99+tax. I was aiming for the lowest possible cost. I figured 1 foot was the right length for me since my power strip would be under a foot from the back of the instrument. They are expected to arrive this week and I don't think I'll have any problems cutting them to size. A 575 Curve tracer will get one, A 067-0532-01 Constant Amplitude Signal Generator will get another. I even think I can cut one to fit the 2 prong connector on a 130 LC Meter.