Re: Belden Pressure Fit BNC

DaveH52

You *might* be able to use it with RG-223 the center conductors are pretty close in diameter, but the additional shield increases the overall diameter from .195 to .210 so getting it onto the cable will definitely be a fight. Maybe you can drill out the inside of the connector compression sleeve to fit the coax better if you can find the just-right size drill bit.
I've got lots of RG58 that I use for my test equipment, so I'll probably get some to try out. I use compression connectors exclusively for my RG-6QS cable TV wiring because I find them easier and more secure than the crimp connectors, plus they're water-tight.
Dave - AC2GL